Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Dinner Time - Quiz Script

Father: Time to eat!

Daughter: Coming. Oh, I'm starving. [Good, good.] Oh yuck! What's that?

Father: Ah, now don't complain!

Daughter: But what is it, and where is mom?

Father: Now, mom put me in charge of dinner because she's not feeling well tonight.

Daughter: But what is it . . . and that smell!

Father: It's pizza. I just followed an old family recipe here, and . . .

Daughter: Let me see that . . . Oh, Dad. [What?] You're missing a page!

Father: Oh, uh, well, uh . . . well I couldn't find the second page of the recipe, but don't worry. I have plenty of experience around the house. Plenty of experience cooking.

Daughter: That's not what mom says.

 Father: Well, wait, wait, here let me try a piece first. Here, let me, let me cool this off here. Ohhh, yeah. Oh, this is great stuff.

Daughter: Yeah right. Why are you making that face?

Father: Well, well, it's just, just a little rich for me. That's all.

Daughter: Let me try it Dad. Uh. Dad. You put a little too much salt in it and besides it's burned. [Well . . . ] And what's that?

Father: Oh, well, well, that's just part of my own adaptation to the recipe. I added some pumpkin.

Daughter: Oh, not another one of your surprises. Pumpkin doesn't go on pizza!

Father: Well, okay, well, so what? Uh, what do we do now?

Daughter: Well, how about some cold cereal . . . You can't mess up on that, Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment